Jobs with Helion Technology
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
- Do you see yourself as an innovator?
- Do you enjoy solving engineering riddles?
- Would you like to be part of a world class IP provider, dedicated to delivering top quality results to its clients?
- Do you believe that engineers should feel part of the company they work for, and be rewarded accordingly?
Who are we ?
Based in the outskirts of Cambridge, England, Helion is an established yet dynamic IP provider specialising
in making the most of ASIC and FPGA technology for its clients. We are ideally situated close to a rich mixture of
innovative companies, each with its own various needs. Our work is very varied, assisting companies in many disciplines,
and spread across the world. The quality of our IP is of paramount importance to us, and we are pleased to have
earned much repeat business from our client list, which is both diverse and impressive. In addition, we are an accredited
Xilinx Alliance IP provider, a LatticeCORE Connection Partner and a Microsemi (Actel) CompanionCore IP provider, and enjoy
close links with all other FPGA vendors.
Who are we looking for ?
- We are looking for engineers who are fed up with inflexible large company attitudes.
- Engineers who love 'making things work'.
- Engineers who are motivated by challenge, not politics.
- Engineers who want to be part of an elite consultancy right from the start.
Ideally you would have experience in designing with ASICs or FPGAs, and be fluent
in the use of VHDL and/or Verilog HDLs. Skills in key areas like Data Security, DSP
or embedded micros would also be advantageous. However, the key requirements are
self-motivation, the ability to immerse yourself in a technical challenge, and a
desire to work with varied clients across the world, together with a small team of
dedicated engineers towards a common goal.
This sounds like me!
If this sounds like you, please in the first instance drop us a copy of your
CV, preferably by old-fashioned post with a covering letter. Then we can talk further.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send CVs for the attention of:
Helion Technology Limited
Cambridge CB21 5DQ
Please note: STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.